Butterscotch Cream Cheese Dessert Bars
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (10 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butterscotch chips and butter over low heat. Remove
from the heat.
- Stir in the Graham cracker crumbs and mix well. Reserve 2/3 cup mixture.
Press the remainder firmly into the bottom of a buttered 13 x 9-inch ovenproof glass
baking dish, making a uniform layer.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the condensed
milk, vanilla extract and egg and fold in the nuts. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Scatter the reserved crumb mixture evenly over the top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool to room temperature, then chill.
- Serve chilled.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes