Cantaloupe in Strawberry Puree
- 1 cup sliced hulled strawberries
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 large cantaloupe
- In a blender or food processor, whirl strawberries until pureed (you should have
1/2 cup puree). Pour into a large bowl.
- Stir in sugar, sherry and lemon juice.
cantaloupe; scoop out and discard seeds. Cut off and discard rind; cut fruit into
- Add melon to strawberry puree and stir until evenly coated.
and refrigerate for 2 hours to blend flavors.
- To serve, spoon fruit and puree equally into 4 large stemmed glasses.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.