Caramel Banana Fluff
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup caramel topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine bananas, vanilla extract and melted butter, until bananas
are well coated.
- On a cookie sheet, unroll crescent rolls, creating 4 rectangles (leaving the
two triangles attached to form the rectangle).
- Place 1/4 of banana mixture in the center of each rectangle, spreading it out a bit.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes, or until pastry is golden brown.
- Heat caramel topping and drizzle over dessert.
- Serve warm.
Yield: 4 servings