Caramel Marshmallow Apples
- 14 ounces caramels
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon water
or 6 small apples
- Wooden skewers
- Line baking sheet with buttered wax paper; set aside.
- Combine caramels, marshmallows and water in medium saucepan. Cook over medium
heat, stirring constantly, until caramels melt.
- Cool slightly while preparing apples.
- Rinse and dry apples. Insert skewers into apples.
- Dip each apple into caramel
mixture, coating apples.
- Place on prepared sheet.
- Refrigerate until firm.
For variety, roll apples in crushed peanuts or drizzle with melted chocolate.