Caramel Marshmallow Apples
- 14 ounces caramels
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon water
- 5 or 6 small apples
- Wooden skewers
- Line baking sheet with buttered wax paper; set aside.
- Combine caramels, marshmallows and water in medium saucepan. Cook over medium
heat, stirring constantly, until caramels melt.
- Cool slightly while preparing apples.
- Rinse and dry apples. Insert skewers into apples.
- Dip each apple into caramel mixture, coating apples.
- Place on prepared sheet.
- Refrigerate until firm.
For variety, roll apples in crushed peanuts or drizzle with melted chocolate.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes