Cherry Blossom Squares
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Combine flour, butter, walnuts and sugar. Mix with fork until crumbly.
- Microwave uncovered on HIGH for 5-6 minutes or until lightly toasted,
stirring twice. Press mixture firmly into a 9 x 13 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until creamy.
- Fold in whipped topping and marshmallows. Spread evenly over crust.
- Top with pie filling.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into squares to serve.
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine June 1, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes