Cherry Blossom Squares
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Combine flour, butter, walnuts and sugar. Mix with fork until crumbly.
- Microwave uncovered on HIGH for 5-6 minutes or until lightly toasted,
stirring twice. Press mixture firmly into a 9 x 13 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until creamy.
- Fold in whipped topping and marshmallows. Spread evenly over crust.
- Top with pie filling.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into squares to serve.
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine June 1, 2001.