Cherry Blossom Squares
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Combine flour, butter, walnuts and sugar. Mix with fork until crumbly.
- Microwave uncovered on HIGH for 5-6 minutes or until lightly toasted,
stirring twice. Press mixture firmly into a 9 x 13 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until creamy.
- Fold in whipped topping and marshmallows. Spread evenly over crust.
- Top with pie filling.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into squares to serve.
Yield: 12-15 servings
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine June 1, 2001.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.