Cherry Cha Cha
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs (1/4 pound Graham crackers, crushed)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- 4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Mix Graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Reserve 2 tablespoons crumb mixture,
and press remaining crumbs firmly into 8 x 13-inch pan.
- Whip cream and add marshmallows.
- Carefully spread 1/2 of cream mixture over chilled crust.
- Pour pie filling over cream.
- Cover pie filling with remaining cream mixture.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine 8/28/2001 7:13 am.
Source: 1964 Merry Christmas from Potomac Electric Power Co. brochure
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.