Cherry Cha Cha
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs (1/4 pound Graham crackers, crushed)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- 4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Mix Graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Reserve 2 tablespoons crumb mixture,
and press remaining crumbs firmly into 8 x 13-inch pan.
- Whip cream and add marshmallows.
- Carefully spread 1/2 of cream mixture over chilled crust.
- Pour pie filling over cream.
- Cover pie filling with remaining cream mixture.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine 8/28/2001 7:13 am.
Source: 1964 Merry Christmas from Potomac Electric Power Co. brochure
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes