Cherry Cheese Granola Crunch
- 2 cups granola (any flavor), crushed
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 8 ounces cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- Mix granola and butter thoroughly. Reserve 2/3 cup and press the remaining granola
mixture into an ungreased 9-inch square pan.
- Beat cream cheese in small bowl until light and fluffy.
- Blend in milk gradually.
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Pour over granola mixture in pan.
- Top with pie filling and refrigerate.