Cherry Chex Dessert
- 2 1/2 cups crushed Rice Chex
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup coconut
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 large container whipped topping
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Mix Chex, sugar, coconut and butter together. Spread 3/4 of mixture in a 9 x
- Mix whipped topping, cream cheese and confectioners' sugar together and spread
- Spread cherry pie filling on top.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture on top and refrigerate.