- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1/4 cup orange flavor liqueur
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend sour cream and brown sugar. Set aside.
- Beat Bisquick, egg and milk with rotary beater until smooth.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons batter into hot, lightly greased 6 or 7-inch skillet. Rotate pan until batter covers
bottom. Bake until bubbles appear. Gently loosen edge. Turn and bake other side.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon sour cream mixture onto one half of each crepe. Roll up.
- Place crepes seam side down onto ovenproof platter.
- Bake for about 5 minutes.
- In chafing dish or saucepan, heat pie filling until warm.
- Heat liqueur just until warm.
- Pour liqueur slowly over pie filling and ignite immediately. Do not stir.
- Spoon sauce and cherries over crepes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.