- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1/4 cup orange flavor liqueur
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend sour cream and brown sugar. Set aside.
- Beat Bisquick, egg and milk with rotary beater until smooth.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons
batter into hot, lightly greased 6 or 7-inch skillet. Rotate pan until batter covers
bottom. Bake until bubbles appear. Gently loosen edge. Turn and bake other side.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon sour cream mixture onto one half of each crepe. Roll up.
- Place crepes seam side down onto ovenproof platter.
- Bake for about 5 minutes.
- In chafing dish or saucepan, heat pie filling until warm.
- Heat liqueur just until warm.
- Pour liqueur slowly over pie filling and ignite immediately. Do not stir.
- Spoon sauce and cherries over crepes.