Cherry Crumb Dessert
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, chilled
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry or blueberry pie filling
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, cut butter into cake mix as for pastry dough. Set aside 1 cup.
- Pat remaining crumbs onto the bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides of a greased 13 x
9-inch baking pan.
- Spread pie filling over crust.
- Combine the walnuts with reserved crumbs; sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Serve warm, with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.
Yields 12 to 16 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes