Cherry Crumb Dessert
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, chilled
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry or blueberry pie filling
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, cut butter into cake mix as for pastry dough. Set aside 1 cup.
- Pat remaining crumbs onto the bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides of a greased 13 x
9-inch baking pan.
- Spread pie filling over crust.
- Combine the walnuts with reserved crumbs; sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Serve warm, with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.
Yields 12 to 16 servings.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes