As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cans cherry pie filling
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 container ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking or old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9 x 13-inch dish with cooking spray.
- Spread 1 can of pie filling in the bottom of the dish.
- Layer four noodles evenly over the filling.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, eggs, and granulated sugar. Mix well.
Spread over the noodles and top with the remaining four noodles.
- Top with remaining pie filling.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, 1/3 cup brown sugar, the rolled oats, butter
and cinnamon until crumbly. Sprinkle over pie filling and bake for 40 to 45 minutes,
or until heated through.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the sour cream and the remaining 3 tablespoons
of brown sugar; mix well. Drizzle over the top of the lasagna and serve warm.
Source: Daisy King - cookbook author
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes