Cherry Pretzel Dessert
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 packets whipped topping mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can Wilderness cherry pie filling
- Melt butter in saucepan; add sugar and blend. Remove from heat; add pretzels
and mix. Reserve 1 cup pretzel mixture for topping.
- Press remaining mixture into ungreased 9 x 13 x 2-inch pan.
- Blend cream cheese and confectioners' sugar together.
- Whip topping mix according to package directions. Fold into cheese mixture.
- Spread 1/2 of cheese mixture over pretzel crust.
- Carefully spread cherry pie filling over cheese layer.
- Spread remaining cheese mixture over cherries.
- Top with reserved pretzel mixture.
- Refrigerate for 2 or 3 hours.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.