Cherry Rice Dessert
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups cooked long grain rice
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened and divided
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry or strawberry pie filling
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 small box instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- In a bowl, combine rice, pecans and a third of the cream cheese; mix well.
- Spread into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes; spread with pie filling.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine sugar and remaining cream cheese.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping; spread over pie filling.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Pour over top; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Spread with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with coconut.
Yields 16 to 20 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes