- 1/2 cup Marshmallow Creme
- 1/2 cup dried, tart cherries
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 Graham cracker squares
- In a small bowl, combine Marshmallow Creme, cherries and chocolate chips; mix
- Place 6 of the Graham cracker squares on a microwave-safe plate.
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon of marshmallow mixture on each cracker.
- Top with remaining crackers.
- Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100% power), for 30 to 45 seconds or until marshmallow
mixture is soft and warm.
- To prepare in conventional oven, place 6 of the Graham crackers in an ovenproof
- Proceed as above and bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 2 to
3 minutes or until marshmallow mixture is soft and warm.
Makes 6 servings.
Diabetic Exchange: 1 1/2 Bread/Starch; 1 Fat
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes