Cherry Streusel Lasagna
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 16 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Lasagna: Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease an 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch rectangular
- Cook and drain noodles as directed on package.
- Streusel: Mix together all ingredients until crumbly. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed
about 30 seconds or until fluffy.
- Beat in milk, almond extract and eggs on low speed
about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of the pie filling in baking dish.
- Top with 2 noodles.
- Pour half of the cream cheese mixture (about 1 1/2 cups)
- Spread half of the remaining pie filling (about 3/4 cup) over cream
- Repeat layers, starting with remaining 2 noodles.
- Sprinkle with Streusel.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool.
- Cover; refrigerate any remaining dessert.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes