Cherry Yum Yum
- 1 1/2 sticks margarine
- 3 cups Graham-cracker crumbs
- 2 envelopes Dream Whip (contents of 2.6-ounce box)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 (20 ounce) cans cherry-pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Melt margarine and mix with Graham cracker crumbs. Cover bottom of 9 x 13-inch
- With half of this mixture.
- Meanwhile, mix Dream Whip and milk. When Dream Whip mixture is whipped, add sugar
and cream cheese and mix well.
- Pour half of Dream Whip mixture over crumbs and then spoon both cans of cherry
pie filling over Dream Whip mixture.
- Pour remaining Dream Whip over cherries, then
sprinkle remaining half of crumbs for topping.
- Keep refrigerated and serve cold.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes