Chocolate Cream Cheese Whispers
in Raspberry Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup raspberry juice from fresh or frozen berries
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 15 count package mini phyllo shells
- Chocolate leaves and dessert decorations (optional)
- Raspberry Sauce: Bring juice to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Add cornstarch and whisk to incorporate; cook until thickened. Sauce may be made in
advance and refrigerated.
- Whispers: In a small microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and butter.
- Microwave on HIGH, stirring at 20 second intervals until melted and smooth.
- In another small bowl, combine cream cheese and confectioners' sugar; beat
- Assemble by placing 2 tablespoons of Raspberry Sauce on each dessert plate.
- Place 1 or 2 phyllo shells on sauce.
- In each shell place a teaspoon of cream cheese mixture
and a teaspoon of chocolate mixture.
- Serve immediately, or store in refrigerator up to 1 hour.
- If desired, decorate with shaved chocolate, or Betty Crocker's Real Chocolate
Dessert Decorations, available in most grocery stores.
Recipe credit: Betty Crocker
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes