Chocolate Banana Chimichangas
- Chocolate chips
- Bananas, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- Flour tortillas
- Cinnamon and sugar mix (1 cup sugar mixed with 3 tablespoons cinnamon)
- Vegetable oil
- Place banana piece in center of tortilla.
- Lace chocolate chips around.
- Fold and roll up. Seal edges with water.
- Fry in oil until browned, crispy and blistered.
- Drain on paper towels and then roll in cinnamon/sugar mix.
- Serve with ice cream if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.