Chocolate Banana Chimichangas
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Chocolate chips
- Bananas, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- Flour tortillas
- Cinnamon and sugar mix (1 cup sugar mixed with 3 tablespoons cinnamon)
- Vegetable oil
- Place banana piece in center of tortilla.
- Lace chocolate chips around.
- Fold and roll up. Seal edges with water.
- Fry in oil until browned, crispy and blistered.
- Drain on paper towels and then roll in cinnamon/sugar mix.
- Serve with ice cream if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes