Chocolate Burrito Supreme
- 2 1/2 cups Pillsbury Thick n' Fudgy Deluxe Walnut Brownie mix
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 9 ounces Pillsbury Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 (9-inch) Pillsbury Pie Crust
- 3 ounces shelled walnuts
- 1 (15.6 ounce) Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting with Sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, water and egg. Mix with wire whisk
until smooth and set aside.
- Cut cookie dough into 1/4-inch slices.
- On a lightly greased cookie sheet, lay
pie crust out flat, spread brownie mix in center of pie crust 2 to 3 inches in width.
- Lay cookie slices, sides touching, on top of brownie mix.
- Sprinkle 3 ounces walnuts on top.
- Fold ends of pie crust one side overlapping the other like a burrito, leaving
the ends open.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes, or until pie crust is golden
- When finished baking, immediately spread a thin coat of frosting on top.
- Cool for 10 minutes, or until completely cooled.
- Spread frosting on thicker and sprinkle with the sprinkles that came with the
- Slice into 1-inch portions.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine 11/24/2001 1:15 pm.