Chocolate Cheesecake Flautas
- 12 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 12 whole eggs
- 48 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- Powdered sugar
- HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE AVENUE Fudge Topping
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line three 13 x 9-inch pans with foil for easy removal
after baking. Lightly spray foil with vegetable oil spray.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, HERSHEY'S Cocoa and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Gradually add eggs, beating well after each addition. Pour 3 cups batter (about
24 ounces) into each prepared pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes (convection oven: 15 to 20 minutes) or until center is
almost set. Cool completely. Freeze cheesecake for easier cutting.
- Cut each cheesecake into 16 pieces approximately 4 1/2 inch x 1 1/2 inch.
- Place one cheesecake piece in center of each tortilla. Fold tortilla edges over narrow
ends of cheesecake. Starting at one unfolded edge, roll tortilla and cheesecake
toward other end; fasten edge with wooden pick.
- Refrigerate until ready to fry. (Flautas may be frozen but should be thawed before
- Heat fryer to 325 degrees F. Fry flautas until golden brown and small bubbles
form on tortilla. Drain well; remove wooden picks.
- Cut flautas on the bias into 2 or 3 pieces. Arrange on serving plate; sprinkle
with powdered sugar and serve with HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE AVENUE Fudge Topping.
Yield: 4 dozen flautas
Posted by Annette at Recipe Goldmine 10/7/2001 6:30 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes