Chocolate Cherries Jubilee
with Cherry Rum Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate fudge cake mix
- Sugar cubes
Cherry Rum Sauce
- 1 cup cherry pie filling (canned)
- 1/4 cup rum or 2 tablespoons rum flavoring
- Base: Bake cupcakes as directed on cake mix.
- In small bowl, soak sugar cubes in warm rum.
- Remove paper baking cups.
- Pour Cherry Rum Sauce over cupcakes.
- Place sugar cube on each. Ignite immediately.
- Cherry Rum Sauce: In saucepan heat cherry pie filling.
- Remove from heat; stir in rum or rum flavoring.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes