Chocolate Cherries Jubilee
with Cherry Rum Sauce
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate fudge cake mix
- Sugar cubes
Cherry Rum Sauce
- 1 cup cherry pie filling (canned)
- 1/4 cup rum or 2 tablespoons rum flavoring
- Bake cupcakes as directed on cake mix.
- In small bowl, soak sugar cubes in warm rum.
- Remove paper baking cups.
- Pour Cherry Rum Sauce over cupcakes.
- Place sugar cube on each. Ignite immediately.
- Cherry Rum Sauce: In saucepan heat cherry pie filling.
- Remove from heat; stir
in rum or rum flavoring.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.