Chocolate-Cinnamon Quesadillas (WW points)
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate, grated or chopped (about 3/4 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 medium flour tortillas, plain or whole wheat
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of chocolate, 1/2 tablespoon of sugar and 1/4 teaspoon
of cinnamon over half of each tortilla. Fold tortillas in half to cover ingredients.
- Set quesadillas in a dry skillet and cook over medium heat until speckled with
brown spots on both sides, about 2 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon of powdered sugar; serve.
Yield: 1 quesadilla per serving
Serves 2 - WW points per serving: 3
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/7/01 8:27:22 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes