Chocolate Eclair Dessert
- 1 box Graham crackers
- 2 small boxes French vanilla pudding (instant)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 can chocolate cake icing
- 3 cups milk
- Layer bottom of a 13 x 9-inch cake pan with Graham crackers.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine pudding with milk and mix at medium speed
for 2 minutes.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Put half of mixture into pan.
- Add another layer of crackers and then top with remaining pudding mixture.
- Put layer of crackers on top and cover with cake icing.
- Let sit overnight or all day in refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes