Chocolate Eclair Dessert
- 1 box Graham crackers
- 2 small boxes French vanilla pudding (instant)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 can chocolate cake icing
- 3 cups milk
- Layer bottom of a 13 x 9-inch cake pan with Graham crackers.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine pudding with milk and mix at medium speed
for 2 minutes.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Put half of mixture into pan.
- Add another layer of crackers and then top with remaining pudding mixture.
- Put layer of crackers on top and cover with cake icing.
- Let sit overnight or all day in refrigerator.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.