Chocolate Eclairs Dessert
- Whole Graham crackers
- 2 small boxes instant French vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 ounces Bakers' chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons white Karo syrup
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Lightly grease a 13 x 9 inch pan. Line with whole Graham crackers.
- Mix pudding with milk. Beat well.
- Add Cool Whip and fold all together. Add one-half of this mixture on the first layer of crackers.
- Add a second layer of Graham crackers.
- Add the remaining pudding mix.
- Add another layer of Graham crackers, then ice.
- For icing, melt the Bakers' chocolate. Beat well the melted chocolate, butter, Karo syrup, 3 tablespoons milk, vanilla extract and confectioners' sugar. Spread icing.
- Let dessert set in refrigerator for 48 hours before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.