Chocolate Eclairs Dessert
- Whole Graham crackers
- 2 small boxes instant French vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 ounces Bakers' chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons white Karo syrup
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch pan. Line with whole Graham crackers.
- Mix pudding with milk. Beat well.
- Add Cool Whip and fold all together. Add one-half of this
mixture on the first layer of crackers.
- Add a second layer of Graham crackers.
- Add the remaining pudding mix.
- Add another layer of Graham crackers, then ice.
- For icing, melt the Bakers' chocolate. Beat well the melted chocolate, butter,
Karo syrup , 3 tablespoons milk, vanilla extract and confectioners' sugar. Spread
- Let dessert set in refrigerator for 48 hours before serving.