- 1 cup milk
- 16 ounces bitter or semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup butter or margarine (optional)
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 8 egg yolks
- Whipped cream, raspberries, pureed sweetened raspberries
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking
- Heat milk in large heavy saucepan over low heat until tiny bubbles form around
edge of pan.
- Add chocolate; heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth.
- Stir in
butter, brandy and vanilla extract until butter is melted. Remove from heat.
- Whisk small amount of chocolate mixture into egg yolks in small bowl. Whisk yolk
mixture back into mixture in saucepan. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until just set in center.
- Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- To serve, loosen side of pan and remove.
- Serve with whipped cream, raspberries
and pureed raspberries for a sauce, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes