- 3 cups premium chocolate chunks (bittersweet, semi-sweet or milk chocolate)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup Frangelico
- 1/2 cup Kahlua
- 10 eggs
- Irish Creme liqueur
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In top of double boiler, place chocolate, sugar, butter, cream cheese, heavy
cream, peanut butter, Frangelico and Kahlua. Heat, stirring, until smooth.
- Separate eggs into 10 whites and 8 yolks.
- Whip egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Remove chocolate mixture from heat and blend in yolks.
- Gently fold whites into chocolate mixture.
- Pour into foil-lined springform pan. Place in water bath in oven for 1 1/2 hours
or until set.
- Let cool in refrigerator for 6 hours.
- Brush with additional Frangelico, then decorate with Irish Creme.
Source: Herb Garden
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes