Chocolate Marshmallow Liqueur Cups
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 16 to 20 fluted paper or foil baking cups
- 32 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Amaretto
- 3 tablespoons white creme de cacao
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate leaves
- Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over hot, not boiling, water. Remove double
boiler from heat, but leave top part over hot water.
- Dip a new clean, dry 1/2-inch
brush into melted chocolate. Brush on bottom and sides of baking cups approximately
1/8-inch thick, pushing chocolate into ridges and smoothing as much as possible.
Place in muffin pan cups. Chill until set.
- Carefully peel off paper or foil.
- In a medium saucepan, combine marshmallows and milk. Stir constantly over low
heat until marshmallows melt. Refrigerate until thickened.
- Stir in Amaretto and creme de cacao.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream until stiff. Fold in cool marshmallow mixture. Pour
into chocolate cups. Refrigerate until firm.
- Garnish each with whipped cream and a chocolate leaf.
- Chocolate Leaves: Wash leaves. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Melt semisweet chocolate
squares or a combination of milk chocolate pieces mixed with semisweet chocolate.
With a narrow spatula or knife, spread a layer of melted chocolate about 1/8-inch
thick on the back of each leaf just to the edge. Try not to let any chocolate spill
over to the front side of the leaf. Place on flat pan or tray.
- Chill until firm.
- Carefully peel off leaves with chilled hands.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes