Chocolate Passion Bowl
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 (4 serving size) Jell-O chocolate flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip French Vanilla whipped topping, divided
- 1 baked 9-inch square brownie layer, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 5 1/2 cups)
- 1 pint (2 cups) raspberries
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with a wire whisk for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1 cup of whipped topping.
- Place half of the brownie cubes into a 2-quart serving bowl; top with half of pudding
mixture, half of the raspberries and half of the remaining whipped topping.
- Repeat all layers. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
Makes 16 (2/3 cup) servings.
French Vanilla Cool Whip is available in Fall and Winter.