Wrap up a Mexican hot-fudge sundae with tortillas. It's easy!
- 6 Old El Paso Flour Tortillas for Soft Tacos & Fajitas
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 (1.55-ounce) bars milk chocolate candy, unwrapped
- Vanilla ice cream
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Brush both sides of each tortilla with melted butter; place in single layer on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place half of a candy bar on half of each tortilla.
- Fold each tortilla in half to form half-moon shape.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 4 to 6 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top each with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Yield: 6 quesadillas
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.