Wrap up a Mexican hot-fudge sundae with tortillas. It's easy!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 Old El Paso Flour Tortillas for Soft Tacos & Fajitas
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 (1.55-ounce) bars milk chocolate candy, unwrapped
- Vanilla ice cream
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Brush both sides of each tortilla with melted butter; place in single layer on
ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place half of a candy bar on half of each tortilla.
- Fold each tortilla in half to form half-moon shape.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 4 to 6 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top each with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Yield: 6 quesadillas
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): General Mills
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes