Chocolate Raspberry Cream Crepes
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon fine quality cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
White Chocolate Sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) white chocolate baking bar
- 5 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons raspberry liqueur
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon raspberry liqueur
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 pints fresh raspberries, divided
- Blend all ingredients for crepes in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Heat 6-inch non-stick skillet pan over medium-high heat; coat with vegetable spray.
- Pour 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter into pan; swirling to form crepe. Cook minute
on each side or until golden.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Crepes may be stacked and freeze well. Makes 14 crepes.
- White Chocolate Sauce: Gently melt chocolate over low heat; stirring at intervals.
Set aside. Place cream in small saucepan; bring to boil. Add corn syrup, stirring
until blended. Gradually add cream mixture to melted chocolate, stirring until smooth.
Stir in liqueur and vanilla extract. Keep warm.
- Raspberry Cream: Whip the cream, raspberry liqueur and sugar to form soft peaks.
Fold in 1/4 of raspberries.
- To serve: Spoon some chocolate sauce over center of each dessert plate. Spoon
a generous 2 tablespoons raspberry cream down center of each crepe. Fold 2 sides
over an place seam side down on chocolate sauce. Sprinkle with raspberries and garnish
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 7 servings; 1 cup White Chocolate Sauce
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes