Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Serve a Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble so scrumptious not a crumb will be left over!
- 6 Rhodes Anytime!™ Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Cream cheese frosting (included with Anytime!™ Cinnamon Rolls)
- Remove rolls from pan. Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray and replace rolls.
- Spread blueberry pie filling evenly over and between rolls.
- Combine butter, flour, brown sugar and pecans and sprinkle over pie filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes.
- Drizzle with cream cheese frosting while still warm.
Prep: 5 min | Bake: 45-50 min | Servings: 9
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.