Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Serve a Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble so scrumptious not a crumb will be left over!
Prep: 5 min | Bake: 45 to 50 min | Yield: 9 servings
- 6 Rhodes Anytime!™ Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Cream cheese frosting (included with Anytime!™ Cinnamon Rolls)
- Remove rolls from pan. Spray pan with nonstick cooking spray and replace rolls.
- Spread blueberry pie filling evenly over and between rolls.
- Combine butter, flour, brown sugar and pecans and sprinkle over pie filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Drizzle with cream cheese frosting while still warm.