Coconut Cream Surprise Dessert
- 60 Ritz crackers
- 1 1/4 sticks butter or margarine
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 boxes coconut cream instant pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) small container Cool Whip
- Mash Ritz crackers into crumbs.
- Melt butter; mix together and press into bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F.
- Let cool.
- Mix ice cream, pudding and milk; pour over crumb mixture.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cover completely with Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Keep in refrigerator.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.