- 40 squares Honey Maid Honey Grahams (2 sleeves)
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (10 ounce) package Jet-Puffed Marshmallows
- 1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate
- 2 teaspoons colored sprinkles
- Break Grahams into bite-size pieces; set aside.
- Heat butter or margarine in large saucepan over medium heat until melted.
marshmallows, stirring constantly until melted.
- Stir broken Grahams into marshmallow mixture to coat evenly.
- Spread mixture into
lightly greased 9-inch square pan; sprinkle with chocolate chips and colored sprinkles,
pressing lightly with greased hands.
- Refrigerate at least 20 minutes before cutting into squares.
- Store in airtight
Source: Honey Maid Honey Grahams - Jet-Puffed Marshmallows