Cookies 'n' Cream Layered Dessert
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 package Oreo® cookies
- 1 (16 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant French vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crush the Oreo cookies into finely ground crumbs. If using a plastic bag when
crushing the cookies, you may have to scrape out the inside of the bag to remove
the crumbs that stick to the bag. Set crumbs aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add whipped topping and beat until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the pudding, milk and vanilla extract for
1 to 2 minutes, until smooth and thickened.
- Begin layering the three separate mixtures in the following order: pudding, cookie
crumbs, cream cheese, and ending with cookie crumbs on top. If you are using a trifle
bowl, you should be able to repeat these layers. Be sure to end with the cookie
crumbs on top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes