Cookies 'n' Cream Layered Dessert
- 1 package Oreo® cookies
- 1 (16 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 (3.5 ounce) boxes instant French vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crush the Oreo cookies into finely ground crumbs. If using a plastic bag when crushing the cookies, you may have to scrape out the inside of the bag to remove the crumbs that stick to the bag. Set crumbs aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add whipped topping and beat until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the pudding, milk and vanilla extract for 1 to 2 minutes, until smooth and thickened.
- Begin layering the three separate mixtures in the following order: pudding, cookie crumbs, cream cheese, and ending with cookie crumbs on top. If you are using a trifle bowl, you should be able to repeat these layers. Be sure to end with the cookie crumbs on top.