Cookies and Cream Waffles
with Raspberry Sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
Topping and Garnish
- 10 ounces frozen raspberries, thawed
- Cookies 'n Cream ice cream or frozen yogurt
- Waffles: Whisk together eggs, half and half and melted butter. Set
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Add egg mixture to dry ingredients and stir until thoroughly blended.
- Pour batter into preheated waffle iron.
- Bake waffles following appliance directions.
- Topping: Set aside 2-3 whole raspberries per serving for garnish.
- Place remaining
berries and their juice in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- Assembly: Place a waffle on each plate.
- Top with a scoop of ice cream or frozen yogurt.
- Top ice cream or yogurt with raspberry sauce.
- Garnish with whole berries.
Source: Dreyer's Ice Cream
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes