Cool Whip Delight
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons Cool Whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 or 3 boxes instant lemon pudding
- Crust: Melt margarine; add flour and walnuts.
- Press into a 13 x 9-inch pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Blend together Cool Whip, powdered sugar and cream cheese. Spread over cooled
- Mix milk with pudding and spread over cream cheese.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Spread with 1 cup of Cool Whip and sprinkle with nuts.
- Cut into serving size, and serve.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 20, 2001.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.