Cool Whip Delight
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons Cool Whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 or 3 boxes instant lemon pudding
- Crust: Melt margarine; add flour and walnuts.
- Press into a 13 x 9-inch pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Blend together Cool Whip, powdered sugar and cream cheese. Spread over cooled
- Mix milk with pudding and spread over cream cheese.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Spread with 1 cup of Cool Whip and sprinkle with nuts.
- Cut into serving size, and serve.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 20, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes