Cool Whip Delight
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons Cool Whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 or 3 boxes instant lemon pudding
- Crust: Melt margarine; add flour and walnuts.
- Press into a 13 x 9-inch pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Blend together Cool Whip, powdered sugar and cream cheese. Spread over cooled
- Mix milk with pudding and spread over cream cheese.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Spread with 1 cup of Cool Whip and sprinkle with nuts.
- Cut into serving size, and serve.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 20, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes