Cottage Cheese Fritters
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Beat egg; add cottage cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in milk and sifted dry ingredients.
- Drop by teaspoonsful into deep fat in skillet at 375 degrees F.
- Fry until brown on both sides, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
Makes 10 fritters.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes