Creamy Marshmallow and Pineapple Squares
Prep: 30 min (plus refrigerating) | Yield: 16 servings
- 1 1/2 cups Honey Maid Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes Jell-O Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix first 3 ingredients until well blended; press onto bottom of 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes; cool.
- Beat cream cheese, marshmallow creme and vanilla extract in medium bowl with mixer until well blended.
- Whisk in Cool Whip; spread over crust.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Add boiling water to gelatin mixes; stir for 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in pineapple.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Spoon over dessert.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
Save 50 calories per serving by preparing with Philadelphia Neufchatel Cheese, Cool Whip Lite Whipped Topping and 2 (0.3 ounce) boxes JELL-O Lemon Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin.
Special Extra: Sprinkle 1/4 cup dried cranberries over dessert before the 2-hour refrigerating time.