Creamy Marshmallow and Pineapple Squares
- 1 1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) jar JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages JELL-O Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix first 3 ingredients until well blended; press onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch
- Bake for 8 minutes; cool.
- Beat cream cheese, marshmallow creme and vanilla extract in medium bowl with
mixer until well blended.
- Whisk in COOL WHIP; spread over crust.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Add boiling water to gelatin mixes; stir for 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in pineapple.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Spoon over dessert.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
Prep time 30 min (plus refrigerating) | Makes 16 servings
Save 50 calories per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese,
COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping and 2 pkg. (0.3 oz. each) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Sugar
Special Extra: Sprinkle 1/4 cup dried cranberries over dessert before the 2-hour
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Kraft Foods
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.