Creamy Pineapple Dessert
- 5 individual cream-filled sponge cakes, split in half lengthwise
or 7 slices pound cake (about 3/4-inch thick
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple,
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix
cups whipped topping, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Place cake in an ungreased 11 x 7-inch dish.
- Top with pineapple; cover and set
- In a bowl, beat milk and pudding mix until smooth.
- Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping;
pour over pineapple.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding.
- Sprinkle with
- Chill until serving.
Yields 6 to 8 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.