Creamy Raspberry Dessert
This cool and easy recipe combines the crunch and saltiness of pretzels with
tart raspberries and creamy soft vanilla filling.
- 1 1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (12 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (21 ounce) can raspberry pie filling
- Combine pretzels, sugar and butter in large bowl and mix well. Press into bottom
of 13 x 9-inch pan and set aside.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and water in a large bowl.
- Stir in pudding mix and beat for 2 minutes with wire whisk or egg beater.
- Refrigerate pudding for 10 minutes to set slightly.
- Fold in whipped topping and carefully spread on pretzel crust.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 to 2 hours.
- Spread raspberry pie filling over the pudding mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- Store in refrigerator.
Calories: 240 Fat: 10 grams Sodium: 220 mg
Source: Pillsbury's Desserts
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.