Creamy Raspberry Dessert 2
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Fresh raspberries (for garnish)
- Whipped cream (for garnish)
- Crust: Combine crumbs, sugar and butter.
- Press onto the bottom of an 8- or 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Meanwhile, make Filling.
- Filling: Drain raspberries and reserve juice. Set berries aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine juice, cold water and gelatine. Let stand for 5
- Cook and stir over low heat until gelatine dissolves.
- Remove from the heat; cool for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until blended.
- Add berries and gelatine mixture; beat on low until thoroughly blended.
- Chill until partially set. Watch carefully, as mixture will set up quickly.
- By hand, gently fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon into the crust.
- Chill for 6 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, run knife around edge of pan to loosen. Remove sides of
- Top with fresh raspberries and whipped cream.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.