- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, broken up
- 1/4 cup light rum
tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine strawberries, rum and
- Cover and blend or process until thoroughly mixed.
- Transfer mixture
to a medium-size mixing bowl.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon the mixture into 8 chilled
glasses or sherbet dishes.
- Serve immediately.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.