Death by Chocolate
Make this dessert the day before you plan to serve it for the best taste!
- 1 (19.8 ounce) family-size box brownie mix
- 1/2 cup Kahlua
- 2 (3.5 ounce) boxes chocolate mousse mix
- 8 (1.4 ounce) butter toffee bars (Heath or Skor)
- 1 (12 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping
- Bake brownies according to package directions. Let cool.
- Poke holes throughout brownies using a wooden pick and pour in Kahlua. Set aside.
- Whip chocolate mousse mix according to package directions.
- Break up candy bars into small pieces.
- Break up half the brownies and place in the bottom of a trifle dish.
- Next, cover brownies with half the candy bar pieces, followed by half the
- Layer half the whipped topping on top of chocolate mousse.
layering with remaining ingredients and garnish with cherries and mint leaves if
- Serve chilled.
From the kitchen of Chrissy C. - Childersburg, Alabama.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes