Serve this with coffee after a large meal.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- 1 (6 ounce) cube brie cheese
- 1 package cookie wafers
- Combine sugar, nuts and liqueur.
- Remove top rind from cheese and discard; cover
cheese with nut mixture. Place on ovenproof serving plate, and bake at 350 degrees
F for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with cookie wafers.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes