Down South in Dixie Banana Cream
- 2 cups milk
- 1 small box regular vanilla pudding mix
- 2 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows, divided
- 20 vanilla wafers
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced
- Gradually add milk to dry pudding mix in a saucepan, mixing until well-blended.
- Add 1 cup marshmallows. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from
- Layer vanilla wafers on bottom of 1-quart casserole; top with half of the bananas
and half of the pudding mixture. Repeat.
- Surround edge of casserole with remaining vanilla wafers and top with remaining