Drumstick Supreme Cake
- 2 cups vanilla wafers, crushed
- 2/3 cup Spanish peanuts, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter/margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- 2 small boxes chocolate instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- Combine vanilla wafers, peanuts and butter, then press into a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes and let cool.
- Combine the sugar, peanut butter, cream cheese and 1 container Cool Whip. Spread
mixture evenly over the cooled crust.
- Mix pudding with milk according to package directions. Spoon over top of the
peanut butter mixture.
- Spoon the remaining container of Cool Whip over that, and
then decorate the top with another 1/3 cup of Spanish peanuts and chocolate shavings.
Posted by TurtleBug at Recipe Goldmine 4:08:33pm 3/21/03.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes