Easy Dreamy Dessert
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 (1-inch) baked pastry shell
- 4 cups fresh whole strawberries, stems and caps removed
- Melted semisweet chocolate
- In a saucepan melt chocolate chips; cool. In bowl beat cream cheese until softened.
- Gradually beat in melted chocolate and honey.
- Spread in pastry shell and cover.
- Chill gpt 1 to 2 hours.
- Place berries atop pie, pointed ends up.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes