- 1 cup (2 sticks) cold margarine
- 2 cups flour
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 or 2 cans pie filling (Wilderness or Solo brand)
- Mix together flour and margarine with pastry cutter until pea-size.
- Stir in sour cream. Form into four balls.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Roll out each ball on a well-floured surface into a long thin rectangle. Lift
dough onto cookie sheet by wrapping over rolling pin.
- Place pie filling down the middle, and fold the sides in to cover filling.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until golden, at 375 degrees F.
- Let cool.
- Top with vanilla frosting.
Makes 4 kringles.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.