Egg Noodle Bake with Raisins
- 10 ounces medium or fine egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 16 ounces cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl combine noodles, cottage cheese and sour cream; set aside.
- In small skillet over medium heat, melt margarine.
- Add onion and sauté until soft,
about 5 minutes.
- Add onions to noodle mixture mix well.
- In medium bowl beat egg whites, 30 seconds; beat in milk. Add to noodle mixture
along with raisins; mix well.
- poon mixture into shallow baking dish lightly sprayed
with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over noodle mixture.
until firm and browned on top, about 55 minutes.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
Makes 6 servings.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 29, 2001.