Egg Noodle Bake with Raisins
- 10 ounces medium or fine egg noodles, cooked and drained well
- 16 ounces cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl combine noodles, cottage cheese and sour cream; set aside.
- In small skillet over medium heat, melt margarine.
- Add onion and sauté until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add onions to noodle mixture mix well.
- In medium bowl beat egg whites, 30 seconds; beat in milk. Add to noodle mixture
along with raisins; mix well.
- Poon mixture into shallow baking dish lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over noodle mixture.
- Bake until firm and browned on top, about 55 minutes.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
Makes 6 servings.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 29, 2001.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.