Emerald Ice Cream Parfaits
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 3/8 cup cream de menthe
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Place 1 scoop of ice cream in a parfait glass or another clear glass.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon cream de menthe over ice cream.
- Add another scoop of ice cream and another tablespoon of cream de menthe.
- Top with whipped topping and chopped pecans.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes